Weston Youth Services
Sitter Safety Course 2021-2022
For 6th, 7th and 8th Graders!
Online registration and payment using Visa or Mastercard is due at time of registration. Questions: email@example.com
# of Participants Per Session:
Each session is limited to 12 participants. First come-first serve...so please register early! You may register for any of the sessions listed below.
Class runs from 2:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. Please pick up your child promptly in the front of WMS at 3:45 p.m.
$ 110.00 (includes all course materials, final exam, and guest speakers). Financial Aid is available; please contact Allison Lisbon, Director of Social Services, at 203-222-2663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weston Middle School, Room # F-2
Adria Belport - Weston EMT
Once a class begins, we cannot issue refunds or credits.
If a student is dismissed for disciplinary reasons or withdraws from the school or program, the student forfeits the entire program fee.
There are four 5-week sessions to choose from during the 2021-2022 school year:
- Session I: Monday October 4, 2021 - November 8, 2021 (No class Oct. 11th)
- Session II : Wednesday, January 5, 2022 - February 2, 2022
- Session III: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - March 16, 2022
- Session IV: Monday April 4, 2022 - May 9, 2022 (No class April 11th)
You may register for any of the sessions!
Each course will cover the following:
• American Heart Association (AHA) First Aid Certification along with Hands Only CPR
• Infant and Toddler Child Care
• Emergency Situations, including a visit from the Weston Police Department
• Child Development and Behavior
There are three requirements to pass the Sitter Safety Course in order to receive a certificate:
1. Completion of attendance at all 5 sessions (unless parents notify course instructor)
2. Completion of a written final exam.
3. Supervised baby-sitting In-Service Project with the return of completed questionnaires.
If you have any questions, please contact Charlene Monn, Program Coordinator, Weston Youth Services, at
203-222-2586 or email: