Helping Your Child with Anxiety
Webinar: February 3rd, 1:00-1:45 PM
Free Weston Parent Workshop open to parents of any school-age child
- What's the difference between stress and anxiety? And why does it matter?
- The upside of anxiety and when to worry/get additional help
- Anxiety and the pandemic: Better or worse or just different? Planning for return to "normal"
- How to support your child AND at the same time build skills and strengths
- How/why avoidance breeds anxiety & why it's SO easy to fall into the comfort/avoidance trap.
- Find out about the Yale SPACE program for Parents (Supportive Parenting for Anxious Childhood Emotions
- Resource information
Facilitator: Laura Cleary, LMSW- Weston Youth Services Director
Webinar (also will be recorded for future viewing)
& we'll send you the link and the follow up email with the recording.
Feel free to send questions in advance: